Grand opening, fluffy farms co! (origin)

Grand opening, fluffy farms co! (origin)

• Discussions: 5
November 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to announce the grand opening of Fluffy Farms co! An origin farmland full of big farms that expand with each passing day!
We have carrots, potatoes, beet roots, sugar cane, wheat, bamboo, sweet berries, cows, sheep, melons and pumpkins. We also have a composter for any unwanted leftovers! Remember to replant! Also, this farm is not to discourge the farms at spawn, but instead it will be an expansion for those who need a lot of produce, and more than what spawn has. The farm is small at the start, but as time passes I will expand and expand and expand! I will also be making more builds and farms so you guys can get plenty of produce. We even have donations and suggestions so you can donate or suggest stuff!
If anyone has a problem with this, do let me know with a reply in this forum! I have recenetly left the discord since my account was acting up and I didn't want whatever I'm going through with my account to affect the discord. It may seem weird but I'm just being safe!
Cords: 4434, 1407 (Basically head south until you reach the hill, turn right at the tip top of the hill!)

TGRockstarMamagens

CONNECTED PLAYERS

+25,000

REGISTERED PLAYERS

+50

PLAYER RECORD