Senior Member Application Format

Senior Member Application Format

lamo_blo
lamo_blo

• Discussions: 1
June 23, 2023 at 5:52 PM
Hello how are you guys doing I wanted to apply for Senior Member on this beautiful server and here is my application format
- What is your in-game name? my name is lamo_blo
- Have you been active for at least 1 month? yes I have been active for a month
- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how? yes I have been helping new players such as giving them stuff
- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? No I haven't been jailed/muted/rules
- Do you vote regularly? yes I try to vote when I dont forget
- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? yes I will keep intouch with the formus
- Additional Information:
migas94
migas94
Founder

• Discussions: 10
June 24, 2023 at 7:35 PM
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Being here from the start is a priviledge. I have seen all of you join our community and, sadly, amazing people leave. However, I am the friendly portuguese guy that stayed, mostly to annoy those who are closer and entertain the others. If you want to chat and know more about me or the server, contact me on Discord. I won't bite... and I'll provide you with some wisdom you might not know about... I think. Also I love to gossip. If you have any drama to share, I'll spread it around for you ;)!

lamo_blo
lamo_blo

June 26, 2023 at 9:41 AM
ok I will be waiting for your response
bugsy12
bugsy12
Senior Admin

• Discussions: 29
July 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM
Sorry for the wait. Unfortunately your application has been denied. We feel like we'd like to see you online and around more first. You may reapply 30 days from today.
lamo_blo
lamo_blo

July 6, 2023 at 7:28 AM
alright thanks

CONNECTED PLAYERS

+25,000

REGISTERED PLAYERS

+50

PLAYER RECORD