Appreciation post

Appreciation post

• Discussions: 1
May 14, 2023 at 2:25 AM
Howdy y'all, it's your favorite totally super active member, Narwhals64 aka bricer123.
This is just a small appreciation post. I don't often have the time to get on the server, but at one point some years ago this was a large part of my life. And this community, and a lot of its members, have shaped my life in a very meaningful way. I genuinely mean it, everyone who I've ever interacted with on this server is burned somewhere into my memory and is a core part of me now. Yes, it's "just a Minecraft server," but the people behind the screens are real, and I like to think that no matter how inactive I've been, I'll always at least have a legacy here - and you all will have your legacies in me as well.
Anyway I'm making this post because I actually just graduated from university today. It's insane to think about but I think I was still in grade school when I first joined this little community. And now I have a bachelor's. So I'm thanking you all for the impact you've had on me.
Thanks, and good luck to anyone out there also going through big changes in their lives.
- Ethan
bugsy12
bugsy12
Senior Admin

• Discussions: 29
May 14, 2023 at 2:49 AM
It's nice hearing from you!!
Congratulations on your degree - and happy to hear we made such an impact!

We're actually celebrating Sentinel's 10th birthday the end of this month with minigames starting beginning of next week
I hope you'll have a chance to join us sometime soon but if not feel free to stay in touch here or on discord, we always love hearing from old members!

CONNECTED PLAYERS

+25,000

REGISTERED PLAYERS

+50

PLAYER RECORD